About The Continuum
THE CONTINUUM is a new freehold project from a joint venture between Hoi Hup realty and Sunway Developments. It comprises 22 residential plots located on Thiam Siew Avenue in District 15. It sits between Haig Road and Tanjong Katong Road, with a total land area of 263,794 Sqft.
The Continuum is located in a prime spot where the nostalgic charms of Katong blend seamlessly with the bustling vibe of the East Coast. With an abundance of the recreational hotspot, shopping malls, dining choices, schools, and amenities right near the development, families with young kids will also love the development's ideal location because it is only a short drive away from popular primary schools like Tanjong Katong.
HOI HUP SUNWAY JV ACQUIRES 2 FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT SITES AT THIAM SIEW AVENUE FOR $815 MILLION
TWO FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT SITES AT THIAM SIEW AVENUE have been sold for S$815 million via a public tender exercise which closed on 18 November 2021.
In a competitive tender process managed by Savills Singapore as the exclusive marketing agent, a joint venture between Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited and Sunway Developments Pte. Ltd. secured the plum development sites located in prime District 15.
The transaction comprises 22 plots of freehold residential development sites located on Thiam Siew Avenue and has a land area of approximately 263,794 sq. ft.. The properties are zoned “Residential” with plot ratio of 2.8 on the Masterplan 2019.
Located within walking distance to 2 MRT stations (EW8/CC9 Paya Lebar Interchange MRT Station and CC8 Dakota MRT Station), the sites are poised to benefit from their close proximity to Paya Lebar Central precinct – URA’s first Business Improvement District (BID) pilot programme outside CBD. Furthermore, several esteemed educational institutions are found within the neighbourhood, including Kong Hwa, Haig Girls’ and Tanjong Katong Primary Schools which are within 1km radius.
Based on the sale price of S$815 million, and a further estimated development charge of approximately S$284 million, the land price works out to approximately S$1,488 ppr. Including 7% bonus balconies (development charge estimated S$39.3m), the land price works out to approximately S$1,440 ppr.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THE CONTINUUM CONDO?
- It enjoys a prime location in the quiet District 15.
- Just a few minutes walk from the Dakota and Paya Lebar MRTs.
- Close to Paya Lebar Central district, which is set to become the first Business Improvement District outside the CBD under the pilot programme of URA.
- Close to the renowned Tanjong Katong, Haig Girls and Kong Hwa schools within a 1km radius.
- Seamless access to the CBD and Marina Bay via the TPE, ECP and PIE expressways.
- Established developers: Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Development are behind it.
- Unobstructed views of the properties.
- The flats in The Continuum are well-ventilated and have access to natural light due to their north-south orientation.
- Rare freehold development.
Register your interest for
Sign up with us early today to receive the latest updates, all buyers will benefit from Developer Discount Program & Limited Apartment Selection.
Alternatively, please fill the form to get a copy of our Price, E-Brochure and Latest Updates. We will get back to you as soon as possible.